Warner Bros.
www.warnerbros.com Burbank, CA 5000+ Employees

Fun place to work

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Burbank, CA

ProsIf you work on the lot, you're working in the midst of a hotbed of movie/tv shooting. You never know what celebrities you will see while walking around! You also get a discount at the company store and can join the gym on the lot, which is cheaper/comparable to many gyms in L.A. Working hours can be flexible, depending on the department.

ConsGetting promotions can be very political. Also, even with good reviews, raises are sometimes very small. Parking is free, but getting a spot can be tough.

IT intern - Media Research

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Warner Bros.

Pros: Great mentor Family like workplace and environment Backlot during lunch time Learned a… Cons: not much besides the pay, but I was an intern Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for a great experience More

overall great place to work, but low pay

PC Technician (Current Employee)
    Burbank, CA

I have been working at Warner Bros. full-time for more than a year

Pros: people, comradery, structure, well financed, you feel productive Cons: pay too low, everyone fighting to step on each other to get… Advice to Senior Management: stop outsourcing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Warner Bros..

Worked for Warner Bros.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Bros. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Bros. CEO Barry M. Meyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Bros. employees.