Warner Chilcott Limited
www.warnerchilcott.com Dublin, Ireland 500 to 999 Employees

No work-life balance

Women's HealthCare Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

ProsGood pay. Good perks (car, maintenance & gas, food). Good bonus (if you make one). Independence to plan your day and manage your territory. Not micromanaged.

ConsTwo dinners a week minimum. Sounds great until you've gained 20 lbs, haven't seen your family or friends in 6 months and don't want to eat out on special occasions. You work all the time. ALL the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet those who can grow market share without the dinners do so.

competitive company with the opportunity for growht

Diegem (Belgium)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros: great colleagues. Training and development Cons: very business minded so at time neglect the personal approche More

Brief, after being trained and hired I was laid off 2 months later due to territory re-alignment.

Osteoporosis Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros: Salary and bonuses are great. Great budget to take out… Cons: Require at educational events at least twice a week. Little management assistance. After training people for over a week, they laid off over 100 people.… Advice to Senior Management: If you are going to pay train someone, give them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Warner Chilcott Limited.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Chilcott Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Chilcott Limited CEO Roger M. Boissonneault . All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Chilcott Limited employees.