I should have listened to reviews before taking the job....

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Rockaway, NJ
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rockaway, NJ

I worked at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros

I had a great drug to sell and hit bonus every trimester. Great opportunity to make money, great benefits and vacation etc. Management is okay....

Cons

I read on several boards before I took the job that they have the highest employee turnover in the industry but thought its just disgruntled employees, it couldn't possible be as bad as they say. I placed in the top 20% and hit bonus every trimester and still got layed off with one day notice right before Christmas along with a couple hundred other people. They require two dinners a week, no exceptions which was a little exhausting. When you work your butt off for a company you expect more respect than a one day notice (the day before payday, which means you don't get paid the next day because that will come a month later in your severence package...Merry Christmas!)

Other Reviews for Warner Chilcott Limited

Great comp, smart mgt but needs serious internal readjustments in how ALL information is exchanged to reps.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros

Benefits,, no pod system, awesome budgets

Cons

Poor communication on important issues. No work life balance with all the required dinner programs.

You have the intelligence, get off your high horse and truly work for your employees.

great way to get foot in the door to pharma.

Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited

Pros

It gives you a chance to work in pharma with little to no experiene needed. There is a great oppertunity to make great money, if you willing to put in some long hours.

Cons

Un-realistic expectations, uncomfortable situations with doctors at dinner programs, micro managed, very unprofessional, stack ranked, lack of leadership, direction changes every trimester, I have yet to have 6 months in a row where I have been reporting into the same manager.... YOU have to QUALIFY to get the pay out you earn and its a moving target.

Work on developing and maintaining talent, would be nice to have a consistent message to promote in offices. As a sales rep, you talk to others in the division and no one will have the same idea as to whats going on, communication could use some work.

There are newer employer reviews for Warner Chilcott Limited.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!