Warner Chilcott Limited
www.wcrx.com Dublin, Ireland 500 to 999 Employees

Employee Morale is not very positive.

Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsGreat 1st job in the industry. If you do well you will make good money. Great insurance benefits. Great company car and phone allowance.

ConsMinimum requirement for med ed dinners a month so you are never home with your family. Trimester timelines change mid-trimester. Only paid once a month. Always a fear of getting fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire managers with actual management experience. Not sure who senior management is...disconnect between reps and senior management.

Not Trusted

Pharmaceutical Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Warner Chilcott Limited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good way to break into pharmaceutical sales either right out of college or if you only have … Cons: Very shady company. They really break not only pharma code but also ignore FDA policy. They… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Always stressed about losing your job - reach and frequency pressure even if it is not good business ownership...

Pharmaceutical Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited full-time for more than a year

Pros: car, salary, bonus set up, products Cons: pressure, marketing, management, med ed events No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Warner Chilcott Limited.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Chilcott Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Chilcott Limited CEO Allen Chao, Ph.D. All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Chilcott Limited employees.