Warner Chilcott Limited
www.wcrx.com Dublin, Ireland 500 to 999 Employees

Stay away! Very shady business practices and horrible management.

Pharmaceutical Sales (Current Employee)

ProsCompany car, good expense account. However, neither is worth working for this company. Some DM's seem alright, it just depends on who you get stuck working for.

ConsVery shady management, always scheming behind their worker's backs. They teach one thing in training, but managers want you to do the complete opposite of what you were taught. DM's are very young and inexperienced- just because they were good sales reps does not mean that they know how to manage a team! Weak products, that have poor formulary coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix up the training program, and teach what managers actually want to see their sales reps do in the field. Stop promoting people just because they were good at their last role because being a good sales rep does not equate to being a good manager. The company isn't doing too great, so take a look around because it is obvious who is bringing the company down. Also, cost IS an issue! If company continues on the path they are on, they will not be around in a few years, but the company cares more about politics than hiring and promoting good workers so chances are this company is doomed.

Employee Morale is not very positive.

Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great 1st job in the industry. If you do well you will… Cons: Minimum requirement for med ed dinners a month so you are never home with your… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers with actual management experience. Not sure who senior… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not Trusted

Pharmaceutical Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Warner Chilcott Limited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good way to break into pharmaceutical sales either right out of college or if you only have … Cons: Very shady company. They really break not only pharma code but also ignore FDA policy. They… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Warner Chilcott Limited.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Chilcott Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Chilcott Limited CEO Allen Chao, Ph.D. All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Chilcott Limited employees.