Warner Chilcott Limited
www.wcrx.com Dublin, Ireland 500 to 999 Employees

Churn and Burn Company

Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsGreat way to get your foot in the door. Bonus payouts are high.

ConsCompany is only concerned with growth. If you are not consistently growing the business, they fire you. I started in Oct. 2011, by Dec. 2012 only 1 person from my 12 person training class is left. They are happy to replace you. DMs often suggest questionable ethical/legal practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more pride in your employees. Don't get rid of someone just because they had one bad trimester. Appreciate the relationships your reps have built. Invest in training those who are struggling. Don't always blame the rep first...could it be the DM? Could it be a territory specific issue? Do you really think a $125 per person dinner is going to earn you the business? Don't punish reps for not meeting the ridiculous amount of "medical education" events. Perhaps those providers have families and would rather spend their time with them.

Stay away! Very shady business practices and horrible management.

Pharmaceutical Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company car, good expense account. However, neither is worth working for this company.… Cons: Very shady management, always scheming behind their worker's backs. They teach one thing in training, but managers want you to do the complete opposite of… Advice to Senior Management: Fix up the training program, and teach what managers actually want to see their sales reps do in the field. Stop promoting people just because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employee Morale is not very positive.

Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Warner Chilcott Limited full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great 1st job in the industry. If you do well you will… Cons: Minimum requirement for med ed dinners a month so you are never home with your… Advice to Senior Management: Hire managers with actual management experience. Not sure who senior… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Warner Chilcott Limited.

Worked for Warner Chilcott Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Warner Chilcott Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Warner Chilcott Limited CEO Allen Chao, Ph.D. All reviews posted anonymously by Warner Chilcott Limited employees.