Wasatch Property Management
www.wasatchgroup.com Logan, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Stay away from this company!!!!!

Employee (Former Employee)
Logan, UT

I worked at Wasatch Property Management

ProsNone. There is not a company on the earth as micro-managed as this company. If I had an investment with them I would take my money an run. Great place to work if your a scared sheep.

ConsNo trust in any employee. President uses spys to keep an eye on employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your people do their jobs the way they have the ablility to do and quit going around their backs and creating discord by listening to people who have know idea what they are talking about. TRY KEEP YOUR PROMISES FOR ONCE.

Some Make it and Some Do Not

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wasatch Property Management

Pros: Wasatch has a lot of great employees to work with. There are lots of competent and smart co-workers. For those that can… Cons: There is micro-management from the very top. The benefits keep being cut and employees are not allowed to take time off, or they… Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone with respect. More

I worked for one of their restaurants and it was a good experience but a horribly ran restaurant.

Food Server (Former Employee)
Logan, UT

I worked at Wasatch Property Management part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good hours and a good job to have while going to school. The work… Cons: Terrible work environment, the back kitchen staff was rude to… Advice to Senior Management: ? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wasatch Property Management.

Worked for Wasatch Property Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wasatch Property Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wasatch Property Management CEO Dell Loy Hansen. All reviews posted anonymously by Wasatch Property Management employees.