There are newer employer reviews for Washington Gas Light Company

weird

I worked at Washington Gas Light Company

Pros

good benefits stable OVERALL organization

Cons

if you don't belong to the proper clique you are ALWAYS an outsider..CONSTANT "re-engineering" constant PURPOSEFUL instability.

let your people work.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Washington Gas Light Company (View Most Recent)

My eMy

I worked at Washington Gas Light Company

Pros

Awesome manager, fair practices, and downtown near all of the government actions. Great atmosphere and work life balance

Cons

They did not fully utilize my educational background and their salary is not competitive at all with the overall market with a graduate degree as well as the cost of living.

Its an okay place to work

I have been working at Washington Gas Light Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hours can be flexible, ability to telecommute, you can advance your career if you prove yourself. Most people are generally nice. Downtown office is very nice and is easily accessible by public transportation.

Cons

Lots of politics and restructuring occurs in several departments. It can be difficult to plan a long term career with the constant departmental change. Leadership is not very well liked by the masses. Several leadership decisions have had a very negative impact on employee morale over the past 5 years. There is a lot of turnover in finance.

Consider the impact of leadership decisions on the masses. Create career opportunities for all employees, not just a chosen few.

There are newer employer reviews for Washington Gas Light Company

Worked for Washington Gas Light Company? Contribute to the Community!