Washington Mutual

www.wamu.com

Working with other systems in the bank.

Technical Specialist II (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsGreat support to get the job done. Direct managers were awesome always felt like they were looking out for me and my team. Helped me grow personally.

ConsSlow moving train, the bank was notorious for dragging it's feet on the latest technologies. Probably a just all the regulatory rules we had to go through to migrate.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell since there is no managment left and JP Morgan chase has taken over I guess there isn't much left to give advice about.

no wonder it went under - senior mgmt was overly impressed with themselves

Information Security Technologist (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Washington Mutual

Pros: large, easy to hide and do nothing - paid large salaries… Cons: no advancement - incredible lack of technical innovation - large company so management loved to assume a… Advice to Senior Management: doesn't really matter at this point - company drove itself… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Easy if you have right credentials

Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Washington Mutual

Pros: My qualifications closely matched the job description, so the interview was easy. Though people who hired me moved… Cons: There is no WaMu any more. JP Morgan Chase did not… Advice to Senior Management: there was no leadership, otherwise the WaMu would not end up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Washington Mutual.

Worked for Washington Mutual? Contribute to the Community!