Waste Management

There are newer employer reviews for Waste Management

Strategic Account Manager

Former Employee - Strategical Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Strategical Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Waste Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good network and Stable company to work for.

Cons

A lot of favoritism, it is hard to be seen or heard if management does not like you.

Allow equal opportunity for everyone

493 Other Employee Reviews for Waste Management (View Most Recent)

Great Place in OKC, Not in Saugus, CA

I worked at Waste Management

Pros

Oklahoma CIty: Everything from trucks to managers. Family friendly and well treated.

Saugus: Not a thing

Cons

Saugus, CA: Everything from trucks to managers. not family friendly and not well treated.

Oklahoma City: Not a thing

Treat employees with respect at Saugus location. None needed for OKC Location.

Integrity, Drive cams

I have been working at Waste Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company offers great benefits and pay. Very comparable to others

Cons

You get wrote up for voicing your opinion to management. Management plays favorites. Other sites get the new trucks ment for your site.

Really need to get a handle on site managers, integrity. There is NO OPEN DOOR to voice your opinion. Have a manager that expects one person to run 3 lines of business in one day and when comment is made on how that is a lot to expect out of one person in one day they get wrote up. But yet this same person is always the one that is asked to do extra stuff cuz they know he will not say no. Tell him that he is doing a great job and wants his input for everything..Yep give that input it will get you wrote up!!!!!!!That is crap if you ask me. They play favorites. A person that should be out driving and helping out cuz he is Lead Driver 1 is sitting in the office but yet Lead Driver 2 and other drivers are busting their butts to get stuff done. I would never recommend this company to work for cuz they DO NOT CARE about the employees. All they care about is drive cams, getting the job done and writing people up or firing them..Them drive cams are the biggest joke I have ever seen. Heck the people that analyze them do not even know how to drive a truck. What makes them qualified to read the drive cams? They are not..you can't even call the integrity hotline cuz you will get fired down the road. You know the show of Undercover Boss that aired on tv a few years ago. Nope that is not what the company is like at all. Oh and there are no incentives of you done good but they sure are quick on the you messed up, I don't like what you said so I will write you up for it.

There are newer employer reviews for Waste Management