Waste Management

www.wm.com

Its been very rewarding

Current Employee - Cdl Class A Driver  in  Dunmore, PA
Current Employee - Cdl Class A Driver in Dunmore, PA

Pros

Very steady work, health benefits, paid vacations, uniforms, boots, hats, gloves

Cons

Drive cams, computers in trucks

Listen to what the drivers have to say about the routes, and all others work related situations

Other reviews for Waste Management

A company committed to changing the world one recycling bin at a time."

Former Employee - Intern  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Intern in Seattle, WA

Pros

I greatly enjoyed my time at WM. Their commitment to reducing their landfill impact and optimizing their recycling centers and composting partner relations is awe-inspiring. As they say "We are the littlest big company you will ever find.". My managers were well versed in their field and were well regarded by those that worked with them on projects. I never felt that my efforts were for nothing and received feedback and motivation throughout the course of my employment.

Cons

Things move slowly through the management chain, but this is a minor weakness and due more so to the fact of their large company size. Pay could have been a little better, but there were numerous opportunities for overtime.

Built A Career

Pros

Great people in the company, Opportunity to move around and learn a variety of functions, Above average pay and benefits.

Cons

Lack of buy-in with field leadership on large scale initiatives, Questionable hiring decisions with key corporate leadership roles, Constant threat of layoff.

Develop a sustainable plan to reduce employee anxiety regarding the constant threat of losing their jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Waste Management.

Worked for Waste Management? Contribute to the Community!