Watco Companies
www.watcocompanies.com Pittsburg, KS 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fast paced , changing culture, growing rapidly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Watco Companies

Prospeople are good , trying to change, outlook for next few years excellent, with many opportunities for growth . Successfully raised the safety standards across company , with dramatically strong commitment .

Conspay is lower than industry standards, morale is low and turnover high

Advice to Senior Managementraise the basic pay across the board or high turnover will continue. Cannot continue paying so low or that is all you will get from employees- low effort.

Great place to work for a few years, don't plan on it being a career move.

Transportation Manager (Former Employee)
Anykščiai (Lithuania)

I worked at Watco Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Safety is, in fact, number one. There are no safety… Cons: Production suffers because of strict safety policies. Safety is important. It NEEDS to be number 1. Upper management (and regional/local management) REQUIRES production to always… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people at the bottom. Practice the Customer First Foundation Principles… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work.

I have been working at Watco Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Secure job in a recession proof industry. Great hours and benefits. No… Cons: It does involve outside work in all kinds of weather. Heavy work around… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Watco Companies.

Worked for Watco Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Watco Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Watco Companies CEO Rick Webb. All reviews posted anonymously by Watco Companies employees.