Waterway Gas & Wash

www.waterway.com

Great job for working in high school or college. My coworkers are my 2nd family.

Cashier (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsOpportunity for advancement, willing to be flexible with balancing school and work, coworkers are great, bosses are great. A lot of the customers are very pleasant. In fact, there are many "regulars" who I look forward to seeing. I love the fact that the company builds relationships with customers and employees. When people compliment my attitude at work, I tell them it's because I love my job.

ConsSome of the customers can be rude because they're self-entitled. Only closed on Christmas Day so working holidays can be a bummer. Company wastes a lot because there is no recycling program in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of things that Waterway could be recycling instead of throwing away. There is a lot of waste. Also, I think it would be helpful to have some kind of rotation system in order for holidays so that one employee is not stuck working many holidays in a row.

Great place for Great people

Manager (Current Employee) Kansas City, KS

I have been working at Waterway Gas & Wash full-time for less than a year

Pros: Stable employment with many opportunities to grow. Cons: Customers can be difficult at times. Water is like acid… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing, doing a fantastic job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun job

Line Worker (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Waterway Gas & Wash part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun, great coworkers, flexible schedule, managers do a great job… Cons: Rain affects business, sometimes people don't tip you Advice to Senior Management: Managers are great Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Waterway Gas & Wash.

Worked for Waterway Gas & Wash? Contribute to the Community!