There are newer employer reviews for Waterworks

GREAT COMPANY! LOTS OF OPPORTUNITY

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Waterworks

Pros

Opportunity to learn. If you show interest and intiative you will be rewarded with interesting assigments, recognition and opportunities to learn and grow. It is a small company so everyone works hard, so you have to be willing to be fully engaged while at work. Terrific and luxury brand. Great employer with very good benefits and time off policies.

Cons

Employees are all over the country so making connections can be hard, so you have to be willing and able to be a good communicator.

reviews filtered by
  1. Hot and cold

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Waterworks

Pros

Benefits are good compared to others.

Cons

Communication between Corp and sales terrible!

2. Caution, you are entering a 'No Promotion Zone'.

Former Employee - Designer in Corona del Mar, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Corona del Mar, CA

I worked at Waterworks

Pros

Nice store location and some friendly coworkers. My immediate supervisor was somewhat helpful in showing me the ropes and another coworker who had been with the company for quite some time clued me in to the real behind-the-scenes situation. Probably should have left then!

Cons

The company hires you with promises of promotion that never happen. There is some back-stabbing and pettiness within the hierarchy somewhat due to personality conflicts in management that never seem to be addressed and resolved. This in turn causes a stressful work environment.

Be honest about your promotion policies and be upfront about the true lack of any opportunities other than learning how to fold towels the 'Waterworks way'.

There are newer employer reviews for Waterworks