Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Waterworks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone that works for Waterworks is very friendly, they really hire great people! I've worked in both a showroom and the home office and really enjoyed both experiences. The company seems to really care about its employees and goes above and beyond to show it.

Cons

There are often challenges to deal with but I think that's just part of the job.

Waterworks Response

Jul 22, 2014HR Director

Thank you for your review! So happy that your experiences in our showrooms and home office have been positive!

reviews filtered by
  1. Two Worlds

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Waterworks full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Well designed, beautiful product that is timeless. Waterworks can offer everything form a single bar of soap to a complete bathroom. A Waterworks bath is a beautiful bath.

Cons

Senior management and the corporate office seem completely detached from the needs of the showrooms and field staff. There is much that is penny wise and pound foolish about how the showrooms are managed. Waterworks represents itself as a luxury brand yet, it is not uncommon for the field staff to be told to print marketing material because the glossy, professionally produced brochures are too costly. This is but one example.

Advice to Management

Aside from the occasional employee satisfaction survey, it would be prudent to conduct internal focus groups that are made up of all levels of employees from all regions on a regular basis. Often, the field staff is left to feel as if they are not being heard at all.

Regarding personal matters, the HR staff lectures rather than supports which makes one feel uncomfortable about asking even the most basic questions.

Waterworks Response

Jul 22, 2014HR Director

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We will work on the communications and providing the right tools for success; and do our best to fully demonstrate how important our field associates are ... More

2. Great Company

Current Contractor - Marketing & Product Information Temp in Danbury, CT
    Current Contractor - Marketing & Product Information Temp in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Waterworks as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great People, very cool building to work in - so much light and open concept.

Cons

Not in a city. Open concept offices can be both good and bad - hard to have a private phone conversation or concentrate if there is a lot of noise going on.