Waterworks

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Waterworks

Not what I had hoped

I have been working at Waterworks

Pros

Waterworks is a brand leader and sells a luxury product that is recognized through the states for its classic European design.

Cons

The last 2 years has been extremely difficult on morale. More than half of the showrooms were closed and the head office staff was nearly cut in half. At best the senior management team is not focused, at worst they are incompetent. A major rift between the home office and the field grows deeper each day. It could be solved but would require management to admit mistakes and look outside Danbury for answers.

To design a company as great as your products would be a goal worth going after. It's a real shame that Waterworks inspires customers to create beautiful baths but doesn't inspire its employees.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Waterworks (View Most Recent)

Review

I worked at Waterworks

Pros

Good work environment and friendly people

Cons

Seems like there is little room for advancement in the company

Leadership is very ipen with the company and the state of the company and should continue this way

Present Employee

I have been working at Waterworks

Pros

Its a great atmosphere to work and everyone seemingly gets along very well. I've never felt underpaid or under appreciated for any of my efforts. Benefits are all round very good and paid time off is very generously handled.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like the co tinted growth of the company isn't met with the best laid plans. The growth is there but supporting that growth is handled somewhat loosely.

With a focus on the future should also come a focus on the past and continued support.

There are newer employer reviews for Waterworks