There are newer employer reviews for Watlow Electric Manufacturing

It is a very good place to work, with many benefits and good management.

I have been working at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros

Watlow is privately owned company and very family orientated. They have the best vacation schedule I have seen. Watlow is truly one big family and very dedicated to their employees.

Cons

For me the downside at Watlow currently is being to strapped to my everyday work, no time to cross train and make myself more versitile to doing other things to help the company.

Management needs to recognize the efforts of many that can offer so much more to Watlow if given the chance. So many times I see this everyday, and new people are brought in without giving a chance to someone already there.

reviews filtered by
  1. This was a horrible life experiance.

I worked at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros

ONLY the experiance they give you.

Cons

Almost everything. Poor management, from the Plant Manager to your Lead Operator.

There wasn't any. We would work our hearts out and wouldn't even get a "congratulations" for your work that you did. Even when you didn't have any D.R's (discrepancy report).

Watlow suffers from middle management incompetence

I worked at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros

Pay was usually on-time. Usually had heat during the winter. Senior management has a great vision and message for investors,..too bad it doesn't translate down to the plant level.

Cons

I told one person I worked for Watlow and they actually started laughing out loud. The person told me that they had seen one of the electronics plants, and was in disbelief that Watlow felt they were competitive in high tech.

Senior management needs to relieve middle management of their responsibilities

There are newer employer reviews for Watlow Electric Manufacturing