Watlow Electric Manufacturing
www.watlow.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

It is a very good place to work, with many benefits and good management.

I have been working at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

ProsWatlow is privately owned company and very family orientated. They have the best vacation schedule I have seen. Watlow is truly one big family and very dedicated to their employees.

ConsFor me the downside at Watlow currently is being to strapped to my everyday work, no time to cross train and make myself more versitile to doing other things to help the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to recognize the efforts of many that can offer so much more to Watlow if given the chance. So many times I see this everyday, and new people are brought in without giving a chance to someone already there.

This was a horrible life experiance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros: ONLY the experiance they give you. Cons: Almost everything. Poor management, from the Plant Manager to your… Advice to Senior Management: There wasn't any. We would work our hearts out and wouldn't even get a "congratulations"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Watlow suffers from middle management incompetence

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros: Pay was usually on-time. Usually had heat during the winter. Senior management… Cons: I told one person I worked for Watlow and they actually started laughing out loud. The person told me… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management needs to relieve middle management of their responsibilities No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Watlow Electric Manufacturing.

Worked for Watlow Electric Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Watlow Electric Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Watlow Electric Manufacturing CEO Peter T. Desloge. All reviews posted anonymously by Watlow Electric Manufacturing employees.