Watlow Electric Manufacturing

www.watlow.com

Watlow is a very good company to work for!

ProsWatlow has a very competive benefit package including health, dental, 401k, and vision. They offer free health screenings and offer dicounts to local gyms. They look out for their employees!

ConsWatlow is making a tranformation. In doing so we are reducing inventory and tring to build only as needed, but our order jump so much it is have to keep up. Either we are running out of parts or we have to run the same build again that we just ran yesterday.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatlow is its own company. Don't try to make it run like another company. With inconsistent orders we cannot plan efficiently.

It is a very good place to work, with many benefits and good management.

I have been working at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros: Watlow is privately owned company and very family orientated. They have the best vacation schedule… Cons: For me the downside at Watlow currently is being to strapped to my everyday work, no… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to recognize the efforts of many that can offer so much more to Watlow if given the chance.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This was a horrible life experiance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Watlow Electric Manufacturing

Pros: ONLY the experiance they give you. Cons: Almost everything. Poor management, from the Plant Manager to your… Advice to Senior Management: There wasn't any. We would work our hearts out and wouldn't even get a "congratulations"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Watlow Electric Manufacturing.

Worked for Watlow Electric Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!