Watson Institute

It was not the best.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Watson Institute

Pros

It seems like there are some really nice, capable, and selfless people that work there. I think there are decent benefits and so on; it depends on the position though perhaps. I worked there temporarily so I wouldn't know...Good organization though.

Cons

I didn't find the work particularly interesting or 'my thing,' but that's probably because this is not my number one interest, really. It happens.

Nothing, really. I was pretty impressed with the training, where I got to see a lot of the more senior staff - from HR, the psychology interns, and so on. And some psychologists too, I believe.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Watson Institute (View Most Recent)

"By far, best wraparound agency I have worked at."

Former Employee - BSC/MT in Sewickley, PA
    Former Employee - BSC/MT in Sewickley, PA

I worked at Watson Institute part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent training opportunities, good supervision, coworkers were knowledgable, offered office space and compensation for driving time and paperwork. Opportunities to collaborate with psychologists and other treatment team members directly. Families were cooperative.

Cons

A lot of driving involved. Going into homes was not always pleasant, but most families were cooperative and nice to work with.

Continue providing training and supervision to staff, especially recent graduates.

There are newer employer reviews for Watson Institute