Watch out for outsourcing

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carmel, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, NY

I worked at Watson Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Good people to work with. Great benefits and good compensation. Excellent compliance track record and most people dedicated to doing a good job and doing it right,

Cons

Corp mgt all about the bottom line and not necessarily thinking things through. Closed our site when we had best compliance record of all sites to send out products to sites/countries that could produce it cheaper. Don't work for them if you like job security.

Other Reviews for Watson Pharmaceuticals

OK Place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Watson Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Location - Sunny Florida.
    Diverse work force gives you opportunity to work with people with varied background.

Cons

Little room for growth. I was there for four years and did not see an opportunity to grow into a new position.

Focus on employee development and retention.

Don't Work Here! Watson does not value their employees

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Corona, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

I worked at Watson Pharmaceuticals

Pros

The pay and benefits are pretty good but that is about it.

Cons

Lack of professional growth and promotion opportunities. Kissing ass seems to get you everywhere even for the most incompetent of people. Boss would never come into work and would not communicate that he was not coming into work. Coworkers would come to work at all hours of the day. There was no one to answer to. Very unprofessional atmosphere. Expected you to work all hours of the day and was even told to possibly delay my vacation plans so that I could get a project done. Horrible work/life balance. Corona location is nothing but a shell anymore with all the layoffs and I'm sure more layoffs to come.

Look at the competent people that actually get all the work done and watch out for those who take credit for something that someone else did.

There are newer employer reviews for Watson Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Watson Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!