Watts Water Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Watts Water Technologies

Internship at Watts Water

Current Employee - Intern in North Andover, MA
Current Employee - Intern in North Andover, MA

I have been working at Watts Water Technologies part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people at Watts Water are some of the most proficient and wonderful people to work with. They are currently undergoing an entire change from leaded products to lead free products and are extremely busy. But the staff of Watts Water still keeps it light and easy going inside of the work place.

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done. Which isn't really a con, but it can get overwhelming every now and then. But that's to be expected from a job.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Watts Water Technologies (View Most Recent)

The kind of company I was looking for

Current Employee - Manager in North Andover, MA

I have been working at Watts Water Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Watts trys to hire first rate people and listens to its employees. It is a leader in the marketplace with a great repuation.

Cons

Company listens to the lawyers too much. It creates a paralysis that stifles innovation and leadership.

You work for a good company with strong engineering talent. Lead do not follow.

Really Bad Company To Work For

Current Employee - Manager in North Andover, MA

I have been working at Watts Water Technologies full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They gave me a job and allowed me to do very creative work. They let me design new products and come up with new ideas. They let me know verbally that my work was greatly appreciated.

Cons

They never let me know with pay how much my work was appreciated. Always underpaid and given an extremely high work load. Expected to work 60+ hours a week, for very little pay. Corporate interferes in every aspect of the business. Corporate leaders who are not good at managing anything are put in charge on highly productive people and their productivity is destroyed and turned into resentment. Everyone I know is looking for a new job.

Value your employees. Happy and satisfied employees will bring you great things. Unhappy employees will leave and bring your competition great things.

There are newer employer reviews for Watts Water Technologies