Wavsys
www.wavsys.com New York, NY 16 to 50 Employees

Excellent Company; One of the best in the industry

ProsWavsys has a small team of extremely capable, intelligent, helpful people. Communication is great. Relationships with clients are excellent so contractors are placed quickly, efficiently at good rates with great companies. This firm is top notch and every level of management is approachable and responsive. I would recommend working internally at Wavsys as well as on a contingent basis. No games, no shadiness - straight forward, honest every time...just good business. Well done.

ConsProject work can be unpredictable but that is the nature of that space. Recommendations would be to charge forward to build new partnerships within and outside of the wireless field!

Solid Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Market, NY

I worked at Wavsys as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Great training environments, excellent time keeping system. Great online system for recording… Cons: May have to work outside of your assigned market, personal growth isn't… Advice to Senior Management: Reduce the length between contracts. Provide set compensation for drive time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to find you work and keep you busy.

Field Integrator (Current Employee)
    Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Wavsys as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The president, CEO, CFO and COO care about the employees. Cons: Senior management and field management does not seem to care about employees. Quick to tell you that you were wrong instead of asking what… Advice to Senior Management: Executive management should enroll their project and field managers into a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wavsys.

Worked for Wavsys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wavsys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wavsys CEO Sean Yazbeck. All reviews posted anonymously by Wavsys employees.