There are newer employer reviews for Wayfair

It is a good entry level job to gain experience.

Former Employee - Entry Level Sale and Customer Service Representative in Boston, MA

I worked at Wayfair

Pros

There are a lot of young business professionals looking to to start their career (good culture), and there is plenty of opportunity to move up in the company.

Cons

There seems to be a lot of favortisim involved and a lot of drama between employees who have been with the company for multiple years.

Do a better job of addressing scheduling needs- In the time I worked there there were multiple different schedules that were always changing.

308 Other Employee Reviews for Wayfair (View Most Recent)

Great!!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Wayfair

Pros

Flexability
    Work hard Get paid Great
    Nice young enviroment
    Laughing is a daily chore
    Knowledge is power - they hold training to be one of the most important parts of an employee. You will learn a lot

Cons

They tell you when to eat lunch
    They are cracking down on the service and sales department

Pay the consultants more and cultivate them into stud sales reps

Great place to get hands-on business experience, grow and build a career.

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Wayfair

Pros

CSN gives its employees a lot of responsibility right off the bat. I have a lot of friends who started their careers at the same time in finance and consulting, and the stuff that they're doing is busywork compared to the power to opportunity to drive results that I've been given at CSN. I don't just analyze data and share it with clients who may or may not choose to see it through -- the insights that I generate from my analysis lead to actions (led by me), and the impact that those actions have is often immediate and something I can evaluate in real-time. That feeling of having impact on CSN's growth is really exciting and kind of addictive. If I have an idea on how to change a process or grow one of the categories I'm working on, I'm encouraged to test it. If it doesn't work, I see that it's not working quickly and try something else. It's great to have that feeling of really making an impact to soon after starting a new job, and from what I understand from my friends, I'm pretty lucky to have found it.

CSN's also a great place to make friends and meet new people. I didn't know many people in the city when I moved to Boston, and now I have a whole new crew of friends who I've met through working here. We have a lot of fun together both in and out of the office.

Cons

CSN's growing so quickly, I think being successful here means having a good comfort-level with change. You have to adapt easily and roll with the punches a bit as the business and structure of the company change as we grow. I think that constant change is actually a positive thing -- it keeps things constantly fresh and always exciting.

There are newer employer reviews for Wayfair