Wayne State
www.wayne.edu Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

It was great experience. I've learned a lot.

Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Detroit, MI

ProsFriendly people, nice working environment. Everybody has been so helpful, and the teachers and classes were set well. I like the lab rotation in the first year, which helps me decide which lab I'd like to pursue for my degree.

ConsThe class list is limited - not diversified. Many state-of-art technologies are not offered in class. Students are kinda separate from job market. Not many opportunities for students to gain experience before graduation, thus it was difficult for them to find a good job. Also, the academic communication between Wayne State and other schools are not active.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp students get more opportunities to find jobs.

Aiding in maternal and fetal research

Clerical Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wayne State as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros: The Perinatology Research Branch in Detroit consists of a group… Cons: The group of people working in the TechOne laboratory is… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more inventory workers to organize and ship out samples… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good until now

Student Assistant (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I have been working at Wayne State part-time for less than a year

Pros: Helpful, very knowledgeable, good working atmosphere. Cons: Very less pay, limited working time. Advice to Senior Management: Should increase the number of hours of a F-1… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wayne State.

Worked for Wayne State? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wayne State reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wayne State CEO M. Roy Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Wayne State employees.