We R Wireless

www.wer-wireless.com
  www.wer-wireless.com
There are newer employer reviews for We R Wireless

Helpful as a stepping stone, not necessarily a career.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Exton, PA
Current Employee - Store Manager in Exton, PA

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The ability to make your own paychecks through commission, as well as earning a (meager) hourly wage.
Close-knit workgroup. Everyone knows everyone else.

Cons

Rules & regs change everyday.
There are a lot more that I won't get into.

10 Other Employee Reviews for We R Wireless (View Most Recent)

Was lied to from the get go!

Former Employee - Store Manager in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Arlington, VA

I worked at We R Wireless

Pros

Truly unlimited earning potential! You work with the latest and greatest in the wireless world. Commission is the highest in the industry. You have full control over pricing

Cons

The upper management is a fine example of failed micromanagement. Example, my first day with the company i had multiple interviews passed off on me.....on my first day with the company i was interviewing applicants.

Like the other reviews have stated it is true Indian employees are treated different then others.

iIF you get a paper check with this company it will be wrong and late, i have never worked for a company where your pay check could arrive within a 5 day window. Its a joke.

Value all of your employees . Upper management needs a serious look at there are a ton of people in power that have no business in retail.

Current store manager

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with We R for 9 months now. I started out as a sales rep and within 3 months I was promoted. I have ran my own store for about 6 months now and I love what I do. I do work 50 hours a week but because I get commission as well I actually don’t mind. I make some really good money for being only 26. I work hard but I get to play hard as well.

Cons

Since I have been here I have had 3 different DM’s. One got fired, and I was moved to two different ones back and forth. Sometimes it hard to get a good relationship when they are new to you. They do not know how they work. The health plan is a lot of money for one person.

Give me more time with my boss. I really like who I have now. He is always in the store and does everything I need so please do not move him.

There are newer employer reviews for We R Wireless