WePay

www.wepay.com
  www.wepay.com
There are newer employer reviews for WePay

I work with an intelligent hard-working group of people changing online payments

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at WePay

Pros

People love what we are doing. We love what we are doing. Happy users equal growth.

Cons

You better work hard, which is not a downside to me.

Keep innovating and taking risks.

11 Other Employee Reviews for WePay (View Most Recent)

Hands down the best place to build my career

I have been working at WePay full-time

Pros

Company: I joined WePay a couple years ago as an unpaid intern. I've quickly risen the ranks and have learned more in the last 6 months than my entire college career. I'm also blown away by the tenacity, drive, and hustle of the entire company (especially management). We have an awesome product, now-famous customer service, and a well thought out execution plan. I also work with the smartest people I know.

Perks: New macbook air, 3 free meals a day, huge snack-room stocked with whatever you want, and a young, "work hard, play hard" culture. We also get a discounted gym membership and have company off-sites every quarter.

Cons

Building a company is hard. The entire WePay team works long hours (10-12 hours per day) and is constantly pushing themselves to be better. As a result, you might feel inadequate your first few months but that goes away with time.

Keep innovating, keep moving.

Great company in an exciting industry

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at WePay full-time

Pros

Big customers, revenue is growing fast, the product solves a real problem, our customers value our services, casual but professional working environment, strong executive team, energetic working environment, lots of freedom.

Cons

The company has evolved a lot, so there are some growing pains around internal communication. There has been some turnover in the engineering leadership, which has caused our engineering team to struggle (though it looks like we're making some big investments there). Tough competition; highly regulated industry, which can be frustrating.

There are newer employer reviews for WePay