WePay

www.wepay.com

Hands down the best place to build my career

ProsCompany: I joined WePay a couple years ago as an unpaid intern. I've quickly risen the ranks and have learned more in the last 6 months than my entire college career. I'm also blown away by the tenacity, drive, and hustle of the entire company (especially management). We have an awesome product, now-famous customer service, and a well thought out execution plan. I also work with the smartest people I know.

Perks: New macbook air, 3 free meals a day, huge snack-room stocked with whatever you want, and a young, "work hard, play hard" culture. We also get a discounted gym membership and have company off-sites every quarter.

ConsBuilding a company is hard. The entire WePay team works long hours (10-12 hours per day) and is constantly pushing themselves to be better. As a result, you might feel inadequate your first few months but that goes away with time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep innovating, keep moving.

SV start-up with the usual hubris & ambition but tempered by accomplished, adult leaders.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at WePay full-time for less than a year

Pros: WePay is solving a real problem, for which real customers pay real money employees are valued at WePay and treated quite well a star… Cons: WePay's market--very competitive. WePay is outstanding but in my opinion, so are Balanced and Stripe, for… Advice to Senior Management: stay on the current path; keep hiring, keep raising the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

broken product, low morale, no real leadership

I have been working at WePay

Pros: open vacation policy, free lunch/snacks, emerging company Cons: High turnover lately which makes me question if I should start looking for another job. Competitors are out innovating them. But thats not even the biggest… Advice to Senior Management: I love our founders, they are great people. However, it may be time for them to step… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WePay.

Worked for WePay? Contribute to the Community!