Weather Channel
www.weather.com Atlanta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Partly Cloudy With A Chance of Sunshine

I have been working at Weather Channel full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat employees who go the extra mile to support the business. Resilient workforce has been through tremendous change in last 4 years. Decent benefits. Strong brand.

ConsVery poor executive team-- 3 CEO's in 4 years. No integrity. Cut throat culture modeled and encouraged. Old facility. Investment made only in TV studio and exec offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementLike the website, Apps, and Cable channel - you are being watched. You need a serious introspective exam to transition to a high functioning, profitable, leadership management team. Get some diversity - and eliminate the groupthink.

Unsastifying, not much room for growth. Company is taking too many directions

Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Weather Channel as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The pay is decent. If you like quiet offices,… Cons: Lots of turnovers. Company prefers to hire people out… Advice to Senior Management: Include the lower end of the spectrum on your decisions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The Weather inside is frightful

Director (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Weather Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are few Pros - and I mean that both as in Professionals and in positive attributes of… Cons: The lack of professionalism and experience amongst the middle and senior management ranks is truly astounding. This is due to the fact that David Kenny… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of spending an inordinate amount of money on tons of consultants, how about some true leadership David Kenny? Come down from your private jet,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Weather Channel.

Worked for Weather Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weather Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weather Channel CEO David Kenny. All reviews posted anonymously by Weather Channel employees.