Weatherby Healthcare

Engaged Employer

Awesome Comapny

Current Employee - Consultant Emergency Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Consultant Emergency Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible with employees, great people and wonderful atomspere that promotes people first indlucing clients. People are looking out for providers, clients and employees

Cons

Emails. Ton of non essential emails that take time to read and delete but on the conter side you are always infomred

Advice to Management

None. We have more managers so there is someone to go to and they all have the same core values which is important

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

This is the Best Place I have ever worked!

Current Employee - Senior Training Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Training Manager

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Weatherby's #1 core value -"Putting People First" is what makes the company's culture second to none. Every decision is made from a people centric point of view, which is refreshing during a challenging economy. From the on-site healthcare provider, on-site fitness center and a Mother's room for nursing mothers lets you know that their values are alive and well and are interwoven into every thing the company stands for.

Cons

This place is truly the best of the best. I can not point out any cons at this time.

Advice to Management

While the company continus to grow, please hold on to the people centric values, it will take you from good to great.

2. Great company. Challenging, which is why this is more lucrative than any other staffing vertical.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Durham, NC

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Earning potential Company culture Opportunity for growth Benefits I came to Weatherby after a lengthy career in other professional staffing verticals. The staffing and recruiting business is not easy, but is rewarding if you are successful. Weatherby offers the opportunity to staff at the top of the food chain, which carries a substantially more lucrative earning potential than any other vertical. You must mix a high quantity of outbound activity with quality conversations to be successful and ultimately connect the dots. If you are unable to do so, you will have a tough time finding success. A performance driven environment, by nature, will create some challenges. Weatherby does everything it can to make the culture enjoyable for all employees. I can only compare to other staffing companies, and would peg Weatherby's culture above any other. You have unlimited income potential, if you work hard and connect the dots. If this business was easy, everyone would do it. The simple fact is that not everyone can do it. You also have unlimited growth potential in terms job title/career growth. I've worked for a Fortune level company in the staffing industry and the benefits at Weatherby are comparable as far as coverage and cost. You can even carry over your unused PTO, which is unheard of in the staffing world.

Cons

I've read all of the cons listed on Glassdoor. I can't compare the current company to Weatherby 5 years ago, because I was not here. However, I can compare Weatherby to other companies in the staffing industry, and say that Weatherby is better in every category-- income, culture, career growth and benefits. If you want a cushy job, Weatherby or any other staffing organization is not for you. The people that thrive here are driven to be successful and open to coaching.

Advice to Management

The idea of making a performance driven staffing/sales culture fun for everyone is nearly impossible. Great job achieving the impossible!