So far so GREAT!!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with a company a little bit over a month and it is everything that it was advertised, so there have been ZERO surprises and here at Weatherby I get a ton of support and guidance from my director and anybody else for that matter. That's whats really impressed me the most so far is that even my fellow sales consultants who have plenty on their plate as well will gladly help me out with advice and support as if it was a part of their duty. I'm proud to say that Ive booked days within just a few weeks of being on the desk and look forward to many more!!

Cons

Not really a whole lot I can say here. The only thing I would say is about to be resolved after the new year because we are going to a new, more modern and effecient software system. So this con will soon be a pro :)

Advice to Management

Never change!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Truly one of the best companies I have worked for in my career....

Current Employee - Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The approach to the culture is truly top down. Leaders believe in and encourage the culture. From our executive leadership to our line leaders our red ribbon service and putting people first is part of our vernacular - not just buzz words.

Cons

As we grow bigger, we will continue to have to "work at" over communicating, continuous hiring and maintaining our culture. But, the key is that we are "working at it"...Therefore, we will be successful!

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on driviing the culture, sticking to the things that have made us successful and putting people first by coaching and developing your employees.

Weatherby makes a workplace that is fun and perfermance driven at the same time.

Current Employee - Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time (More than a year)

Pros

With such a hard time in the economy this days, Weatherby helps make it a little easier for all of it's employees. With their strong leadership in place to help drive business and a ton of fun team building activities and development programs to help us all success. Their training class is intense but gives us the resources we need to get a jump start in our career.

Cons

Not so much a con, Weatherby is growing so fast - remembering names is not easy. Over 300 strong now.

Advice to Management

Help up the good work. We want to be #1 at in all market avenues.