Weatherby Locums
www.weatherbylocums.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 150 to 499 Employees

So far so GREAT!!

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Locums full-time for less than a year

ProsI've been with a company a little bit over a month and it is everything that it was advertised, so there have been ZERO surprises and here at Weatherby I get a ton of support and guidance from my director and anybody else for that matter. That's whats really impressed me the most so far is that even my fellow sales consultants who have plenty on their plate as well will gladly help me out with advice and support as if it was a part of their duty. I'm proud to say that Ive booked days within just a few weeks of being on the desk and look forward to many more!!

ConsNot really a whole lot I can say here. The only thing I would say is about to be resolved after the new year because we are going to a new, more modern and effecient software system. So this con will soon be a pro :)

Advice to Senior ManagementNever change!

Sales Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Weatherby Locums full-time

Pros: Great environment to work in. Cons: Most people are worried they will lose their job. Buddy system in full affect. EXTREMELY HIGH TURN OVER RATE. enough said. … Advice to Senior Management: Management are under stress from the greedy investors to produce.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome play to work. Its the easiest and the hardest job you could have at the same time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Weatherby Locums

Pros: Very loose environment. Not too serious. Company loves to feed… Cons: If you don't get placed on the most profitable team...good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Weatherby Locums.

Worked for Weatherby Locums? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weatherby Locums reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Weatherby Locums CEO Pat Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by Weatherby Locums employees.