Weatherford Laboratories

www.weatherfordlabs.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Weatherford Laboratories

Great place to work, but bad compensations

I have been working at Weatherford Laboratories

Pros

Environment is great, as well as the people. Management is very knowledgeable about industry.

Cons

The pay is not great at all.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Weatherford Laboratories (View Most Recent)

Weatherford Labs - Good place to work as long as that is all you want to do.

I have been working at Weatherford Laboratories

Pros

I do like working for the company - the people are great. The familiy feeling you get is hard to beat. We do work hard. When we get time - we play hard too.

Cons

When you get hired on - ESPECIALLY SALARIED POSITIONS - You are working 24-7. Your phone becomes a leash and you don't have a life away from the job. Asking for time off is - well - almost impossible. You get two weeks a year - why can't you use it? Asking for it is like sitting on pins and needles. Even when you get it - they try to make you stay and work instead. Management otherwise is pretty decent. Not sure the money is competitive.

These people (most of them) that work for you are pretty die-hard.You already have our loyalty. It would be nice to get some more recognition for what we do and compensated appropriately (monetarily and vacation).

no career development

Current Employee - Lab Tech in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Lab Tech in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Weatherford Laboratories full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I would say stability, job security, pension, some overtime and benefits

Cons

No career development, seen people doing the same job for years, if any vacancy comes up no chance to fill it internally
    Basic Pay
    No advancement,

I think over all lots of management staff comparing to the number of employee, secondly they should give more chance to internal employee the opportunities to advance and develop in their career

There are newer employer reviews for Weatherford Laboratories