Web.com Inc

Waste of Time.

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Shavertown, PA
Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Shavertown, PA

I worked at Web.com Inc

Pros

The various types of projects that came through were nice. It kept things fresh and enabled me to use my creativity and build a strong skill set.

Cons

Benefits were horrible and got worse every year. Couple that with a strict no pay raise policy and employees actually made less money from year to year.

Pay employees more and pay more towards benefits. Don't just say you'll "look into our compensation policy", fix it now.

91 Other Employee Reviews for Web.com Inc (View Most Recent)

The Best Place to work in Jacksonville!

Current Employee - Operations: Unbills in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Operations: Unbills in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

Great Incentives, Friendly workplace, Good bonuses, Stock Options

Cons

Never get a raise. :(

None needed Management is great

Web.com: Great business minds where there should be hearts.

Former Employee - SEO Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - SEO Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Web.com Inc

Pros

Like it or not, they know how to run a company. It is easy to pick some great leaders to follow in order to mimic their paths to success. If you are willing to really work and put your company hat on, you will indeed be rewarded for it.

With such a large company, it's also easy to find talent within the employees. This will help to find the most efficient ways with which to handle any project.

When Web.com decides to try something new, they really try it. If that fails, they try it again. They make very sure that something will simply not work before they give up; and they do this while keeping productivity and resources in check.

They handle money like no company I've worked for. Even at their height during my employment, frivolous spending wasn't something you would see. David Brown has an incredible business mind about him, and the leaders he chooses are nothing short of super-competent.

Professionally, one should strive to run an operation the way they do.

Cons

Personally, this company is disgusting. The thing is, they are really good at what they do, but horrible at what they claim to do. Their services are extremely misleading to small business owners that don't otherwise know better. They make strong claims and, in some cases outright lies in regard to their services and products.

Their employees aren't treated very well in regard to compensation or respect. This is especially true for the low-level employees that take strong initiative. Until you are noticed and accommodated for a good job your job life is very difficult to stick with.

They mis a lot of opportunity to monetize aspects of potential services, as well as promote better customer relations. I can personally attest that their clients desire several things from them, are willing to pay for them but simply aren't getting. And when they ask for these things, they aren't treated very well.

Learn to think outside the box. You really need to consider customer relations while your skeletons are somewhat hidden. This industry is becoming more transparent by the moment, and a detailed inside look would prove to be a problem if viewed by too many customers.

You really need to come off that wallet. You've let a ton of people leave that could have helped drive Web.com further. This is the sole reason I don't personally come back or answer your calls anymore. You will have to learn to either compensate your people appropriately.

There are newer employer reviews for Web.com Inc