Web.com Inc

www.web.com

Good place for experience, but terrible pay.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Shavertown, PA

ProsOpportunities to earn/win PTO hours, knowledgeable coworkers, corporate culture isn't too bad, flexible hours, dress code, opportunities for learning new skills.

ConsThe no raise policy is completely off the wall. My guess is that Web.com doesn't want you working for them for an extended period since they won't adjust their pay for cost of living or other increases happening around us. If they think we're satisfied with the compensation, they're dreaming. Also, upper management is arrogant and unapproachable.

Advice to Senior ManagementFIX YOUR COMPENSATION POLICY. Give us cost of living increases and actually PAY US WHAT WE'RE WORTH. Looking at industry averages, we're compensated well below what we should be making.

Waste of Time.

Graphic Designer (Former Employee) Shavertown, PA

I worked at Web.com Inc

Pros: The various types of projects that came through were nice. It kept things… Cons: Benefits were horrible and got worse every year. Couple that with a strict… Advice to Senior Management: Pay employees more and pay more towards benefits. Don't just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Best Place to work in Jacksonville!

Operations: Unbills (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros: Great Incentives, Friendly workplace, Good bonuses, Stock Options Cons: Never get a raise. :( Advice to Senior Management: None needed Management is great Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Web.com Inc.

Worked for Web.com Inc? Contribute to the Community!