Web.com Inc

www.web.com

get your foot in one door only to have it out the other very quickly

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsThere are not a whole lot. The paychecks come every week without issue. The company is willing to spend money on travel for employees.

ConsThe pay is horrible and way under industry standard and there is a no raise policy. The typical response to a request for a raise is ``We will consider it after you take on more responsibility``, then if you do so they will say "Why should we give you a raise? You've been doing this work all along.".

Senior management has no regard for work-life balance. It doesn't matter who or what you are you belong to the company and that is how they see it. They do not care about employees as long as they are getting some amount of work from you. There is not much in the way of career opportunities either. The seem to prefer to hire from outside rather than promote from within.

Communication is by far the worst I've ever seen. Teams have no idea who their teammates are half of the time. There's company wide communications only when the CEO want's to tell us that we shouldn't do something or to brag about revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to see some financial incentives put in place where employees can earn a yearly salary / wage increase. Also, the company should stop bragging about revenue and share prices unless they intend on sharing some of that with the staff. Being told one minute that there's a no raise policy then right after that, brag about money, does not make your employees feel good about themselves or the company.

Awesome Place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hazleton, PA

I have been working at Web.com Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great medical / dental / vision plans, Stock… Cons: None really that i can think of to be honest.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up your AWESOMENESS! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Marketing and Sales leads IT by the nose and right into the ground

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros: The wide range of technologies offers one as much or as little specialization as they desire. This is an excellent place to learn a… Cons: The management of IT has only lateral decision making power to Marketing and Sales with respect to technology related matters, which can and has lead… Advice to Senior Management: IT needs to learn to stand up to the ridiculous demands of Marketing and Sales, and stop promising that unicorns will gallop from the sky… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Web.com Inc.

Worked for Web.com Inc? Contribute to the Community!