Web.com Inc

A Cut Above The Rest

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

It allows me to work in a great industry, which focuses primarily on American small businesses, who are key to the economic growth and stability of our country. In my experience, the management team at Web.com is among the most honest, ethical, and hard-working people I've been affiliated with. The employees at Web.com truly want to help their customers and their colleagues be successful. It's a big company that's run like a small business, and that's why it works.

Cons

If you consider working hard a downside, this isn't the place for you. You are held accountable for the results that you produce. At all times you need to provide the customers and shareholders maximum value.

Continue to communicate, innovate, and listen to your employees. Stay involved as we grow.

99 Other Employee Reviews for Web.com Inc (View Most Recent)

Good opportunity to make decent money

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Web.com Inc full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Outside sales and not micromanaged

Cons

Product is below average and sales expectations are unrealistic

Improve quality of product or this division will evently fail

Outside Sales (Digital Consultant)

Current Employee - Digital Consultant
    Current Employee - Digital Consultant

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

The salary is okay and the training was nice

Cons

1. Micromanagement and 2. Once campaigns are sold you worry if your customers will be in good hands.

Listen to and understand what the problems are. There's a reason why this company is rated only 2.5 stars. There is such a disconnect from senior leadership and those in different positions. There is also such a disconnect from the fulfillment team vs the consultants that are selling the products. This is frustrating.

Micromanagement - is a burden. The consultants at this company are a mature age (not right out of college), so treat them accordingly....like adults. Hire management that has common sense. There needs to be more surveys sent out to employees to get valid feedback on how to improve web.com overall. When you take care of your employees they will want to take care of the company. When people are happy - they are better producers.

There are newer employer reviews for Web.com Inc