Web.com Inc

A Cut Above The Rest

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

It allows me to work in a great industry, which focuses primarily on American small businesses, who are key to the economic growth and stability of our country. In my experience, the management team at Web.com is among the most honest, ethical, and hard-working people I've been affiliated with. The employees at Web.com truly want to help their customers and their colleagues be successful. It's a big company that's run like a small business, and that's why it works.

Cons

If you consider working hard a downside, this isn't the place for you. You are held accountable for the results that you produce. At all times you need to provide the customers and shareholders maximum value.

Continue to communicate, innovate, and listen to your employees. Stay involved as we grow.

97 Other Employee Reviews for Web.com Inc (View Most Recent)

Hopeful but usually disappointed

I have been working at Web.com Inc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Casual work environment, occasional free or discounted Jaguars or TPC tickets, ability to dictate your own schedule depending on job

Cons

Low pay for amount of work expected, extreme lack of communication from executives to department managers and department managers to lower-level employees, management is often inexperienced in people skills and team building

Communicate with your employees. Lead by example. Show passion in your work and encourage employees to do the same. Stand up for your employees and don't leave them to fend for themselves. Let your employees know that you are there for them and available to answer questions. Keep employees informed about changes in job responsibilities. Mid-year and/or year-end evaluations would be nice so employees would know where they stand performance-wise.

The potential for great things is definitely there.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Web.com Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The perks and benefits are pretty solid, and they do try to do a lot for their employees,
    company chooses to advance internally so advancement opportunities are there.
    multiple sister companies offer many opportunities to promote/advance
    can be rather fun working here at times

Cons

some noticeable favoritism that does not quite match with work performance,
    rather difficult to chart a career path, given ,
    quick growth of the company sometimes makes remaining competent for the benefit of personal development AND customer service challenging.
    I enjoy the perks but I would rather have the compensation,

invest more in grooming ALL employees who desire to stay on,
    more emphasis on professional development,
    more open dialogue with employees providing the service would better fine tune the service we provide.

There are newer employer reviews for Web.com Inc