A Cut Above The Rest

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

It allows me to work in a great industry, which focuses primarily on American small businesses, who are key to the economic growth and stability of our country. In my experience, the management team at Web.com is among the most honest, ethical, and hard-working people I've been affiliated with. The employees at Web.com truly want to help their customers and their colleagues be successful. It's a big company that's run like a small business, and that's why it works.

Cons

If you consider working hard a downside, this isn't the place for you. You are held accountable for the results that you produce. At all times you need to provide the customers and shareholders maximum value.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate, innovate, and listen to your employees. Stay involved as we grow.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to work if you enjoy a fast paced, high energy environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Web.com Inc full-time

Pros

Great place to work if you like a fast paced, constantly changing environment. You also get to work with very smart and highly motivated individuals. Somewhat structured in terms of business planning. Depending on where you work, it can be laidback.

Cons

Can be quite chaotic with frequent organizational changes. Pay is generally not up to par with the market. It's a company where you wear lots of hats to get the job done but the pay is not commensurate with the position or workload.

Advice to Management

Pay for performance and reward people for excellence. Have a defined career path at at levels. Stop micromanaging and promote a culture that builds trust and loyalty. Hire the right people, empower them to make decisions, trust them to make right decisions and give room for people to learn from their mistakes.

2. web.com is cool

Current Employee - Modifications Specialist II in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Modifications Specialist II in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Web.com Inc (More than a year)

Pros

Very forgiving, great place to work, awesome coworkers, great benefits, a lot of opportunity to move up, great perks, decent pay, lots of out of work fun offered

Cons

Micromanage-y, not unionized, overwhelming sometimes, changes to incentives often frustrating

Advice to Management

please stop playing with our money =(