README

Former Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Web.com Inc

Pros

None that come to mind.

Cons

Working for jerks like Hyun Jin O, Director of Network Operations. He is the perfect example of the Peter Principle. Promoted beyond his competence.

Fire Hyun Jin O and make sure that any future employers are made aware of his hostility and incompetence toward workers.

Other Reviews for Web.com Inc

Waste of time

Current Employee - Inbound Sales  in  Halifax, NS (Canada)
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I have been working at Web.com Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really don't think there are any. Perhaps stock options but thats it. And since share price has lost 20% of its value, I'm sure you get the idea.

Cons

Inexperienced management and supervisors who are all about the business and never about the employee. No raises even for cost of living. They'll even tell you this like its something to be proud of. Commission for myself and 90% of call center staff was an extra 200 dollars a month (130 after taxes). Benefits are average and on par with all call centers I've worked at. So really anyone who says there excellent has no idea what they're talking about. No training. Here's the product and now sell it. Most of the people I know who still work there want to quit. Its a call center so don't bother unless you're really hard up.

They really don't listen so I won't waste my time writing something.

Staunch refusal to understand different cultures and industry demands will destroy this company

Former Employee - QC Copywriter  in  Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - QC Copywriter in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Web.com Inc as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

It's a great environment to thrive if you are the right sort of person.

Cons

Upsetting interaction with higher up members of staff including culturally inappropriate (racist) comments. Acting as Web.com's British/European arm, it was clear that they did not care about tailoring their rigid ideas to the demands of the markets over here.

Demands to "explain yourself" over a grammatical error or other minutiae were commonplace, and worst of all, no matter how small these mistakes were, they were escalated to the senior management of the company.

Your websites look like they were designed in the 90s. Maybe it's time to move up to html4.

There are newer employer reviews for Web.com Inc.

Worked for Web.com Inc? Contribute to the Community!