Web.com Inc

www.web.com
  www.web.com
There are newer employer reviews for Web.com Inc

Management encouraged to get the job done regardless of our own ethical instincts.

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

Fun place when you are making sales for the company. Commission structure allows you to motivate yourself. The majority of employees were young and energetic. Christmas was a blast!!

Cons

Wasn't the most ethical place to work. If you are comfortable with stretching the truth on 100 sales calls a day this is the place for you.

It is inappropriate for managers to date their employees. Favoritism ruins the morale of the sales floor.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Web.com Inc (View Most Recent)

No room for growth.

Former Employee - Technical Support
    Former Employee - Technical Support

I worked at Web.com Inc

Pros

good benefits, descent people and casual setting

Cons

bad management
    no room for growth
    lack of leadership

improve on treating your employees well

A Cut Above The Rest

Current Employee - Employee
    Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Web.com Inc

Pros

It allows me to work in a great industry, which focuses primarily on American small businesses, who are key to the economic growth and stability of our country. In my experience, the management team at Web.com is among the most honest, ethical, and hard-working people I've been affiliated with. The employees at Web.com truly want to help their customers and their colleagues be successful. It's a big company that's run like a small business, and that's why it works.

Cons

If you consider working hard a downside, this isn't the place for you. You are held accountable for the results that you produce. At all times you need to provide the customers and shareholders maximum value.

Continue to communicate, innovate, and listen to your employees. Stay involved as we grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Web.com Inc