WebFilings

www.webfilings.com

A Great Company, with A Huge Growth Plan

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

I really LOVED working here. I was given the latitude to do things that I really enjoyed. All of my co-workers were helpful when I was coming up to speed. They hire not only smart folks, but also great people -- and it shows. The organizational structure was flat, and I was able to speak semi-regularly with the director of engineering. The culture was great, and food (and beer on Friday) was often provided. This company loves their employees.

Cons

Most of the software is built in Flex, but there's a huge focus on future products. Also, being in Scottsdale, we didn't see much of went on in Ames -- a bit isolated from the grand scheme of things. All things considered, the only "true negative" was that the bonus structure was nebulous and unclear -- especially for teams working on pre-released products.

If teams are working on projects in different offices, try to get them together more frequently.

Other reviews for WebFilings

One of the best places to work

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

Great work place, lots of coding and fun

Cons

No extension for Internships , may not sponsor H1 visa

WF does NOT appreciate their CSM Employees

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager  in  Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ames, IA

Pros

Used to be a laid back work environment but now its more micromanaged than ever.

Cons

WebFilings management disrespects CSM Employees by expecting 60hr+ workweeks whilr only paying bottom level salaries. Without CSM's, WF would not stay afloat. We work so hard for our customers and we see nothing in return from our management. Also, when customers are upset, its automatically the CSM's fault no matter what. We then have to have hear about it from 5 different managers.....WebFilings management needs to wake up! I know of dozens of other employees that feel the exact same way. We are your employees, not your slaves. I've given up on this job, which is sad BC its a job that showed so much promise.

Stop blaming your CSM's for everything when clients become upset. Majority of the time its the clients own fault. Back up the employees that keep your company afloat. CSMs get very little acknowledgment or incentives. This job has started to really suck.

There are newer employer reviews for WebFilings.

Worked for WebFilings? Contribute to the Community!