WebMD Health
www.webmd.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's a good experience and a pretty good work work environment.

New York, NY

ProsFor the most part, depending on who you work with, you work with great people which is really important. Work and life balance are very good. Overall, this can be a great career.

ConsThere are some communication gaps from the top down and limited career growth as of now. This may depend on what part of the company you work in. Change can be very slow and difficult as with most big companies. Salaries are competitive but you need to start high because pay increases and bonuses are very limited unless you are promoted. If you are a manager the person that reports to you can make more than you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing for fair compensation and good people who create a positive environment.

Challenging in a really constructive way

New York, NY

I have been working at WebMD Health

Pros: Some of the smartest people I have ever worked with.… Cons: Things changing so quickly there is little time to stop and reflect on the work you… Advice to Senior Management: Prune the priorities to maintain a realistic set of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I cried almost every night, knowing that I had to get up and go back to work in the morning.

Health Coach (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at WebMD Health

Pros: Good pay, benefits; co-workers were friendly; opportunities to fit niche… Cons: Boring, tedious days; only a step up from telemarketing because the product has already been sold and now you're just responsible for getting participants on… Advice to Senior Management: Advance people based on qualifications rather than their wishes and interests; provide more opportunities to reward hard-working coaches and recognize them for the vital work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WebMD Health.

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebMD Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebMD Health CEO David J. Schlanger. All reviews posted anonymously by WebMD Health employees.