WebMD Health
www.webmd.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Loved it!

Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThere are a lot of pros at WebMD. I would say the people, most of all, were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was so intelligent, friendly, and willing to help and share information. In addition, I would say they have wonderful company appreciation/holiday events. I liked the work I was able to do, but I think that relied mainly on my boss. She was great and really wanted the internship to be a worthwhile experience. I would say it definitely was and you should apply!

ConsThere was a lot of caution with new ideas. I think they could be more open to new ideas especially when competitors are doing and succeeding with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open to new ideas

Never been at a company that deliberately wants to fail

I have been working at WebMD Health

Pros: Very talented people at the company but many are leaving… Cons: Probably more than can be written here. Bad management all around, very out of touch and have no real understanding about technology their knowledge is very… Advice to Senior Management: You can have an allstar team but if their is no leadership and coaching, you will still lose. I just watched several interviews with top executive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Troubled company but has smart people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at WebMD Health full-time

Pros: You'll be surrounded by smart people Fantastic NYC location in the Google building Trying to be more innovative due to failing… Cons: Company is in crisis and is trying to reinvent itself Poor employee morale - they've been taken through the ringer given recent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WebMD Health.

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebMD Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebMD Health CEO David J. Schlanger. All reviews posted anonymously by WebMD Health employees.