WebMD Health
www.webmd.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people in the trenches. Terrible Leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people that I worked with were always able to get projects done, no matter how ridiculous or insignificant that project was. The people were always willing to do a little extra to help each other. Very smart, capable employees. The location in midtown was great as well. The pay was pretty good.

ConsThe new leadership has a vote of no confidence from their employees. It's been months since the transition and there has been no direction provided. Plenty of platitudes, but nothing of substance. It always feels like leadership is reacting to every quarterly earnings statement with no big picture in mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership needs to do a better job leading. Oh wait, that's almost identical to the platitudes leadership would give their employees.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great people, but poor leadership

I have been working at WebMD Health full-time

Pros: a terrific group of people Cons: no true leadership, small vision for the future No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

So much better elsewhere

Health Coach (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at WebMD Health full-time

Pros: Young atmosphere Met good friends through working here Cons: Huge turnover rate Poor company values Since it was my first job out of college, I didn't know what a poor company it was until I worked… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WebMD Health.

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebMD Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebMD Health CEO David J. Schlanger. All reviews posted anonymously by WebMD Health employees.