WebMD Health
www.webmd.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Horrible Upper Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some really great and talented people doing the actual work. Flexible, casual work environment

ConsAbsolutely no transparency into how projects are being mismanaged and inefficient. Work is getting done with people working almost 24/7 due to inefficient management of projects. Products are way behind in the field. Absolutely no career path in mind for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementScale down on the upper management and get more people in the trenches that know what is going on internally instead of on the stock market alone!

Good experience; need to focus on innovation in the future.

Strategic Accounts (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at WebMD Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Valuable exposure to how an established digital publisher operates. Great… Cons: Too much pressure to hit revenue targets rather than focusing on new products and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loved it!

Intern (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at WebMD Health as an intern for less than a year

Pros: There are a lot of pros at WebMD. I would say the people, most of all, were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was so intelligent, friendly, and… Cons: There was a lot of caution with new ideas. I think they could be… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open to new ideas Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WebMD Health.

Worked for WebMD Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebMD Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebMD Health CEO David J. Schlanger. All reviews posted anonymously by WebMD Health employees.