WebiMax

Best Job I have ever had

Current Employee - Web Designer in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Web Designer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I have never been in a workplace environment that was so nurturing to my ideas. I know that on a daily basis, my suggestions, thoughts and goals are not only important to the company, but are given quality time for implementation. I have been with the company for about a year now, and since then I have quickly moved up from the intro position to assistant manager, to web designer.

I appreciate the fact that my outside skills and abilities are utilized and have the ability to bring those talents in for new photo and video projects to the company, as well as our clients.

It is a completely different atmosphere than anywhere I have worked previously. I am told on a daily basis what I am doing well, and am commended for my work and process. I am constantly motivated to work hard and am able to do so on my own terms. WebiMax empowers me to be my own leader, and to problem solve to the best of my abilities.

On top of that, we are a very casual and laid back office. We are a tight knit group, and see eye to eye on company values and goals. It is truly an excellent place to work.

Cons

With the everlasting expanding and growth that Webimax is going through, my only con would be of fear that someday we will be too overwhelmed to give our clients the same quality work that we have become known for. However I know that if we stay true to our values and goals, we will never spread ourselves too thin.

Keep doing the company newsletter, it helps maintain the family atmosphere that we have going, and I know that our fellow coworkers love to read it. Its a nice friendly break when it comes out and informs us about each other. It is really a great idea, keep it going.

46 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

The kind of place you would want to stay at until you retire.

Current Employee - Vice President of Technology in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President of Technology in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

WebiMax is an innovative company that is committed to the success of its clients and its employees. It's no doubt the reason the company has seen phenomenal growth over the last 18 months. It's great to work with a such a talented and winning team.

Cons

If you are up for striving to be the best you can be and moving full speed ahead at all times, then there is no real downside here. Otherwise, probably not the place for you.

Stay innovative. Continue to attract the level talent to help us grow. Continue to provide the resources to help the team succeed and deliver for our clients.

I love my position and feel that I have opportunities for growth daily.

Current Employee - Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Webimax has a healthy work environment, amazing management and phenomenal services. Webimax is a company that believes in its employees and the work that they do.

Cons

Honestly, I have no seen a downside in the months I have been employed at Webimax. I love the company, it's goals and the tasks assigned to me.

Keep up the good work. The management team at Webimax is the best I have ever worked for. I couldn't be more happy with my job.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax