WebiMax

www.webimax.com

The kind of place you would want to stay at until you retire.

Vice President of Technology (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsWebiMax is an innovative company that is committed to the success of its clients and its employees. It's no doubt the reason the company has seen phenomenal growth over the last 18 months. It's great to work with a such a talented and winning team.

ConsIf you are up for striving to be the best you can be and moving full speed ahead at all times, then there is no real downside here. Otherwise, probably not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay innovative. Continue to attract the level talent to help us grow. Continue to provide the resources to help the team succeed and deliver for our clients.

I love my position and feel that I have opportunities for growth daily.

Content Writer (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: Webimax has a healthy work environment, amazing management and phenomenal services. Webimax is… Cons: Honestly, I have no seen a downside in the months I have been employed… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. The management team at Webimax is the best… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Identify a niche and stick with it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros: Casual dress, friendly atmosphere, flexible hours. Cons: Poor leadership, no cohesive business plan, inmates run the asylum… Advice to Senior Management: Become involved. Don't trust subordinates with little to no professional experience to lead and innovate. Identify… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!