WebiMax
www.webimax.com Mount Laurel, NJ 50 to 149 Employees

Could have been the best in the SEO field, but to sloppy

SEO Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at WebiMax

ProsThe training and update to information is almost daily. They attempt to keep you up to date with latest trends. Casual dress and new lunch room.

ConsLower than standard pay with promises of more month after month. Constant meetings that produce no real work nor plan. VP and higher management had to no former training and the worse at being leaders. The owner is great in starting this company but the people he hired are just full of smoke. Closing offices and losing our clients due to lack of work. I have constantly asked for help with my projects and they shift the blame to other departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe owner needs to be there and working everyday and stand up to his untrained sloppy upper level of management. A HR director with her door shut? My Vice President that snaps before listening to the problem? A director that rewards popular but not producing project managers? The owner is just absent and this place is falling to the ground. Great if you want to be "cool" but no salary and their commission plan is pennies because of a weak sales team.

Best Job I have ever had

Web Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: I have never been in a workplace environment that was so nurturing to my ideas. I know that on a daily basis, my suggestions, thoughts… Cons: With the everlasting expanding and growth that Webimax is going through, my only con would be of fear that someday we will be too overwhelmed… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the company newsletter, it helps maintain the family atmosphere that we have going, and I know that our fellow coworkers love to read… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The kind of place you would want to stay at until you retire.

Vice President of Technology (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: WebiMax is an innovative company that is committed to the success of its clients and its employees. It's no doubt the reason the… Cons: If you are up for striving to be the best you can be and moving full speed ahead… Advice to Senior Management: Stay innovative. Continue to attract the level talent to help us grow. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebiMax CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski. All reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees.