WebiMax

www.webimax.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Could have been the best in the SEO field, but to sloppy

Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

The training and update to information is almost daily. They attempt to keep you up to date with latest trends. Casual dress and new lunch room.

Cons

Lower than standard pay with promises of more month after month. Constant meetings that produce no real work nor plan. VP and higher management had to no former training and the worse at being leaders. The owner is great in starting this company but the people he hired are just full of smoke. Closing offices and losing our clients due to lack of work. I have constantly asked for help with my projects and they shift the blame to other departments.

The owner needs to be there and working everyday and stand up to his untrained sloppy upper level of management. A HR director with her door shut? My Vice President that snaps before listening to the problem? A director that rewards popular but not producing project managers? The owner is just absent and this place is falling to the ground. Great if you want to be "cool" but no salary and their commission plan is pennies because of a weak sales team.

55 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Best Job I have ever had

Current Employee - Web Designer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I have never been in a workplace environment that was so nurturing to my ideas. I know that on a daily basis, my suggestions, thoughts and goals are not only important to the company, but are given quality time for implementation. I have been with the company for about a year now, and since then I have quickly moved up from the intro position to assistant manager, to web designer.

I appreciate the fact that my outside skills and abilities are utilized and have the ability to bring those talents in for new photo and video projects to the company, as well as our clients.

It is a completely different atmosphere than anywhere I have worked previously. I am told on a daily basis what I am doing well, and am commended for my work and process. I am constantly motivated to work hard and am able to do so on my own terms. WebiMax empowers me to be my own leader, and to problem solve to the best of my abilities.

On top of that, we are a very casual and laid back office. We are a tight knit group, and see eye to eye on company values and goals. It is truly an excellent place to work.

Cons

With the everlasting expanding and growth that Webimax is going through, my only con would be of fear that someday we will be too overwhelmed to give our clients the same quality work that we have become known for. However I know that if we stay true to our values and goals, we will never spread ourselves too thin.

Keep doing the company newsletter, it helps maintain the family atmosphere that we have going, and I know that our fellow coworkers love to read it. Its a nice friendly break when it comes out and informs us about each other. It is really a great idea, keep it going.

The kind of place you would want to stay at until you retire.

Current Employee - Vice President of Technology in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President of Technology in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

WebiMax is an innovative company that is committed to the success of its clients and its employees. It's no doubt the reason the company has seen phenomenal growth over the last 18 months. It's great to work with a such a talented and winning team.

Cons

If you are up for striving to be the best you can be and moving full speed ahead at all times, then there is no real downside here. Otherwise, probably not the place for you.

Stay innovative. Continue to attract the level talent to help us grow. Continue to provide the resources to help the team succeed and deliver for our clients.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax