WebiMax

Happy to Go to Work

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

Cons

We grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Encourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

47 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Great People = Great Company

Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

I've been apart of the WebiMax Family for 3+ years, and have grown with the company. The owner makes it a point to know each of his employees that work for him, holds company wide meetings to give updates on WebiMax, our industry and competitors. He is a leader! The employees are students of there own game. we are in an industry that is changing all the time, employees are sharing info they find, success stories with clients. its our team that makes us stand out.

Cons

There aren't really any "cons", I would say that remembering to track time we spend on clients account is a pain, i forget to do so a lot. Salesforce is a con (ha)

My advice would be to continue to mingle with the employees, have the company lunches so we all talk, i like the lunch and learns also, great time to site with the your coworkers and hold a training class.

Disorganized and the Leadership is Null

Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

when I first started there, they were a smaller company and offered free coffee, some artistic freedom and paid for benefits with no contribution from the employee.

Cons

By the time of my departure, raises were cut out, we had to contribute half to our benefits (are salaries are a joke), no more free coffee, they were laying people off or firing them for trumped up reasons. They "re-organized teams 3 Times since last October with no real actual plan. Management has no idea of what they are doing, moral is down and they are still losing clients and bleeding money.

Sell the company off and go back to school to learn better business practices.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax