WebiMax
www.webimax.com Mount Laurel, NJ 50 to 149 Employees

Disorganized and the Leadership is Null

Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at WebiMax

Proswhen I first started there, they were a smaller company and offered free coffee, some artistic freedom and paid for benefits with no contribution from the employee.

ConsBy the time of my departure, raises were cut out, we had to contribute half to our benefits (are salaries are a joke), no more free coffee, they were laying people off or firing them for trumped up reasons. They "re-organized teams 3 Times since last October with no real actual plan. Management has no idea of what they are doing, moral is down and they are still losing clients and bleeding money.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company off and go back to school to learn better business practices.

Could have been the best in the SEO field, but to sloppy

SEO Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at WebiMax

Pros: The training and update to information is almost daily. They attempt to keep… Cons: Lower than standard pay with promises of more month after month. Constant meetings that produce no real work nor plan. VP and higher management had… Advice to Senior Management: The owner needs to be there and working everyday and stand up to his untrained sloppy upper level of management. A HR director with her… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best Job I have ever had

Web Designer (Current Employee)
Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: I have never been in a workplace environment that was so nurturing to my ideas. I know that on a daily basis, my suggestions, thoughts… Cons: With the everlasting expanding and growth that Webimax is going through, my only con would be of fear that someday we will be too overwhelmed… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the company newsletter, it helps maintain the family atmosphere that we have going, and I know that our fellow coworkers love to read… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebiMax CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski. All reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees.