There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to get good experience

Current Employee - Content Writer
    Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get to write about all kinds of topics. WebiMax is very work-life balance friendly. I had an issue with my child and was able to get time off with no hassle. I really appreciate the way management treats the staff and it makes me work harder because I want to return the favor.

Cons

Sometimes the work load is a bit much but that means we are growing and I look forward to the opportunities for advancement.

Advice to Management

More events out of the office

2. Really enjoyed my time at WebiMax

Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Web Design in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very reasonable work-life balance
    Good benefits (health, pto, etc.), and a flexible work schedule.
    Minimal micro-managing from department head.
    ability to grow within the company. many employees have also been able to change departments as well.

Cons

Some people take advantage of the flexible work schedule and it can be hard to get a hold of them.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees.