There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

39 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

Good Company

Current Employee - SEO Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - SEO Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Staff
    Friendly and Approachable Owner and Management
    Great work/life balance

Cons

Entry level employees are not the strongest co-workers

Continue to hire quality people that will help grow the company and create opportunities for advancement.

WebiMax Response

Oct 23, 2014Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your honest feedback. We take pride in having a talented team of hard working people. This feedback helps us continue to ... More

Great for starting out

Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They have a pretty flexible schedule, and if you're trying to start in the online writing/content writing industry you'll get a lot of new and professional experience.

Cons

Things seem to be going downhill there in general, when I first started there it was great. Then things just started to get worse.

Departments need to work better together, and managers should listen to their employees more.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax