WebiMax

www.webimax.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

55 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

WebiMax is a fantastic place to work!

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

WebiMax is a fantastic place to work, I can't say enough good things. The services we offer are top notch and we generally try to help people. If a campaign has issues, management gives the needed support to identify and fix the problem. Ownership clearly puts profits back into growing the company and the day to day grind is actually fun!

Cons

Since WebiMax is growing so quickly, the workloads are a bit overwhelming at times, but if your willing to work hard, the opportunities here are endless.

Keep promoting the same culture. It is fun to work here!

Best job of my life

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Great work atmosphere. The majority of employees are motivated and love what they do. That positive energy is contagious and inspires me to work harder and accomplish more.
    - Casual dress code.
    - Great office views.

Cons

- No 401k Match
    - Additional PTO days are accrued based on calendar year, not when you were hired.

This is the best place i have worked so far, but please continue to improve training.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax