WebiMax

www.webimax.com
  www.webimax.com
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines

Former Employee - Sales Support
Former Employee - Sales Support

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

Really cool info on PPC & SEO.

Cons

Some many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

They would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.

46 Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax (View Most Recent)

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
    Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

Great Team & Great Experience

Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Webimax has been extremely rewarding. My passion is marketing, and what better way to spend every day then to help clients grow their brand. The management at Webimax has helped me understand how to create digital marketing strategies customized for each client to succeed. There is zero micro-managing. You get your work complete and nobody bothers you day to day. There is always someone to go to for help if needed. Team members are always available if you have questions or need help to brainstorm ideas for clients.

Cons

The coffee isn't great.

WebiMax Response

Dec 16, 2014Project Manager

Thank you for reviewing WebiMax on Glassdoor. Our goal is to provide top notch digital marketing services to our clients while creating great career opportunities for our employees. Your positive ... More

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax