There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines

Former Employee - Sales Support
Former Employee - Sales Support

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

Really cool info on PPC & SEO.

Cons

Some many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

Advice to Management

They would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.

reviews filtered by
  1. WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
    Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

2. This is the job I was waiting for!

I have been working at WebiMax full-time

Pros

It’s a fast growing company. The client base is large and diverse, and the company continues to gain new business. There is ample opportunity to learn and grow within the company. WebiMax has a family feel to it and there is tons of support.

Cons

There have been some growing pains with the company, especially within the development team.

Advice to Management

Need to identify and promote talent quicker and find ways to keep good people.