WebiMax
www.webimax.com Mount Laurel, NJ 50 to 149 Employees

Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines

Sales Support (Former Employee)

ProsReally cool info on PPC & SEO.

ConsSome many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.

WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Sales Support (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros: Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual… Cons: It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to move up the ladder.

SEO Content Writer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time for more than a year

Pros: I've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to… Cons: I guess pay could be a bit better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WebiMax reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WebiMax CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski. All reviews posted anonymously by WebiMax employees.