There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines

Former Employee - Sales Support
Former Employee - Sales Support

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

Really cool info on PPC & SEO.

Cons

Some many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

They would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.

reviews filtered by
  1. WebiMax is an exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Support
    Current Employee - Sales Support

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

2. Solid Agency, Great People

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Work with great and incredibly talented people.

-Tons of opportunities to work on great accounts.

-Because of the work load and expectations, you will learn fast.

Cons

- poor training available. please improve.

Continue to promote the family-like culture and give employees a quality work-life balance

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax