WebiMax

www.webimax.com

The Owner is Dedicated to his Clients

Current Employee - SEO Developer  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Push for great results for clients and dedicated to customer support to have successful campaigns.

Cons

not much to complain about with the company.

Other reviews for WebiMax

Happy to Go to Work

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

I have almost always been happy to go to work for WebiMax. There were very few times I just did not want to go in to work. I have enjoyed my time at WebiMax and the wealth of knowledge that flows throughout the company from the top to the bottom. It is a casual work environment and they really foster the team mentality and having fun while getting the job done. I really feel that WebiMax is a great place to work and learn about SEO and online marketing campaigns.

Cons

We grew too fast around the end of 2011 and it really hurt our ability to keep up. While the majority of our clients did not feel the influx, our team did. The level of stress and nervousness was intense. While we have stabilized and restructured to be better equipped for such an influx since the beginning of 2012, it was a bumpy ride. We have bounced back from this problem and are much better equipped to handle the future.

Also, it gets cold in the building due to the need for the server room to be cool for the computer/IT stuff.

Encourage and point out all that you see as positive. Positive vibes do more for a company than awards. Also, bring back the whiteboard of questions--that was fun.

Great People = Great Company

Current Employee - Business Develop Manager  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

I've been apart of the WebiMax Family for 3+ years, and have grown with the company. The owner makes it a point to know each of his employees that work for him, holds company wide meetings to give updates on WebiMax, our industry and competitors. He is a leader! The employees are students of there own game. we are in an industry that is changing all the time, employees are sharing info they find, success stories with clients. its our team that makes us stand out.

Cons

There aren't really any "cons", I would say that remembering to track time we spend on clients account is a pain, i forget to do so a lot. Salesforce is a con (ha)

My advice would be to continue to mingle with the employees, have the company lunches so we all talk, i like the lunch and learns also, great time to site with the your coworkers and hold a training class.

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax.

Worked for WebiMax? Contribute to the Community!